ComissarGramsciComissarGramsci

Noooo! My bucket!

bucket meme etc.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

10 because

10 because I'm assuming you can provide us with a link to the ending music? I would BUY that shit.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Oh EM Geee

You must be like the only other person in the world who played Superstar Saga. That was such an epic game. I miss it :(

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Woot! All my 5 r belong to this!

I found myself really enjoying this series as soon as it started off and I honestly sat and watched it with my mouth wide open the whole way through. Flash and it's animators have come such a long way that such cartoons are so easily rivaling the shite we see on Cartoon Network and such nowadays.

Reckon you shoulda gotten Weekly 1st, but I guess there was lots of tough competition. Loved the perfect voice acting and such... although the only thing I would say is that the music is at points louder than the voices which makes me constantly change my volume the whole way through.
It was honestly a brilliant piece of film anyway, and I await your next submission.

Thanks :)

Khicken Part One Khicken Part One

Nice

I genuinely enjoyed watching it and I can't wait for more... the animation was great, and the voice acting was damn near perfect.
Looking forward to the next development.

Ooh Rina-chan, that little voice whore ^_^

hot ham water 2-5 hot ham water 2-5

Agree

with the bloke underneath me...
The voice acting can make or break an animation, and honestly, it makes this one amazing.
I just can't wait for each time that Soupy talks. It's that amazing.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

lol!

Was picking my nose when the bloke was...
Sign.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2

Dont listen to that cunt below me

You're on your own... the only way you could be a company is from that rubbish car advert I saw a few times :p
Great work ^_^

TheWeebl responds:

Bit Harsh don't you think?

Towel Boy Towel Boy

Uuunnnooooo

Hooray for towel boy and his catching towel and thingy and shitting on everyone.

What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

Hilarious (mis)representation

Very funny I think ^ ^
Also very political and clever... lol
Typical 'Birther', Bush was a great man and the media spread 'lies' about him...
I personally don't dispute the man himself just his policies.. and the idiocy of an entire country who could twice vote for a man who was dyslexic and would often make an idiot of himself and be unable to make a speech without a teleprompter.

I know that in the earlier days when I supported Barrack Obama (I'm British so its not like I vote anyway) I just knew that he could rouse a nation with some powerful words and that the other major candidate, McCain, was a plain old fool backed by a fairly attractive psychotic Palin who was also a fool.

But upon hindsight... did this election reaaaallllyyyyy change ANYTHING? Man still goes to work, people are still made redundant out of recession and the corporations will continue to make ludicrous profits... nothings changed. Iraq hasn't, Afghanistan hasn't... Israel hasn't, terrorism hasn't...
Oh, btw, most people voted for Barrack Obama because they were inspired and saw a young perfect candidate who had the gift of the gab. He didn't need a teleprompter.

Either way, he's in power and he is probably doing a fairly better job than what McCain would have done (all I know is that if McCain died then the nuclear codes will be in the hands of that fucking idiot woman.)